Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bird turned Bulldog

The Bird crawls!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

very, very cool!!! congrats - next is pulling up (and you having to put everything at knee height away) It's so exciting!

Fig said...

She really does look like a bulldog, albeit a very small and pretty one.

A-Ware said...

...a Bull Bird.

LivingstonClan said...

So cute! I remember luring my oldest with things too, to coax him to crawl just a little further. So fun!

Miriam said...

Marth! Man, have I dropped off your planet! First of all, I really hate how RSS feeds don't work with private blogs, because I depend of them so...
Man, have I missed you! And the bird! So pretty! And crawling!
Merritt started crawling yesterday. He's been doing the belly-flopping scoot for months now. But yesterday he finally started the whole hands and knees bit. Isn't it thrilling? I know I should be bemoaning the fact, but I forget, and it's so exciting.

PS BEAUTIFUL pictures. So pretty. Eirene was over just now, and she's was raving about them too.

and I really am going to call you soon.

Neoma said...

I love the lure... Who needs baby toys anyway?