Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sleepy Time / Tummy Time

The only way Sienna and I can both go back to sleep after the 5 a.m. feeding is to pull her into bed with me. It's so fun snuggling up together and she looks so small and cute in our big person bed. Love it!


I think this was on a Saturday after Adam's 5 hour (!!!) bike ride. They had a nice afternoon zonk together.





Tummy time cracks me up. There is much grunting and struggling and resorting to a fierce fist sucking. But she's holding her head up on her own more so maybe it's doing some good ... and isn't just purely for our entertainment.







6 comments:

A-Ware said...

great post marthy. it's so great to be able to see new bird pics while I'm at work. i can hear her grunting now!

Aves said...

What cute pics, I can't believe how much she's grown already. Its nuts! PS I do watch So You Think You Can Dance!! I should totally join your group, what is Mim's email address?? Fun times :)

PS I still have our Battle of The Dance vidoe, I dug it out and watched it, hilarious! I need to put it on a DVD.

Miss you girls!

Natalie said...

cute! I always hated tummy time...maybe that's why the boys' heads are misshapen.

Anyway, great depth of field with the lens....looking great!

House of Hullinger said...

Hunter saw the first three pictures and said " They have Triplets?" Ha Ha

Candace Heyman said...

So cute. I love it.

Katrina said...

she is a cutie! I have so many pictures of Asher asleep on his side just like that in our bed. And he still spends half the night in our bed at almost 1 year old!