stocked with joy, silliness, updates
Oh, she is getting so big! And I can't get over how much hair she has, what a little muffin. So cute!!
Martha, your baby girl is so beautiful BIRD! Congrats on her! I am sure you are a great mamma too.
That is too dang cute!! She is one precious little bird!
Reuben and Bruno would be proud.
Oh she is sooo stinken cute! I love, love, love her hair!!! What a cutie pie!
That nose has me puzzled. It's so cute, but who's is it?
It's a baby nose. Ever seen one?
These pictures are a pure delight for a great-grandma and pa of our little #30 great grandchild. Which brings our total family of all to 90 people. Oh by the way, did the gift we sent for Sienna ever arrive?Love, Grandma/pa Campbell
Look at how long her legs are! She is the cutest thing. I'm back from Japan and ready for another visit at the Wares'!- Inez
so cute! i'm super jealous of bird hair.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh, she is getting so big! And I can't get over how much hair she has, what a little muffin. So cute!!
Martha, your baby girl is so beautiful BIRD! Congrats on her! I am sure you are a great mamma too.
That is too dang cute!! She is one precious little bird!
Reuben and Bruno would be proud.
Oh she is sooo stinken cute! I love, love, love her hair!!! What a cutie pie!
That nose has me puzzled. It's so cute, but who's is it?
It's a baby nose. Ever seen one?
These pictures are a pure delight for a great-grandma and pa of our little #30 great grandchild. Which brings our total family of all to 90 people.
Oh by the way, did the gift we sent for Sienna ever arrive?
Love,
Grandma/pa Campbell
Look at how long her legs are! She is the cutest thing. I'm back from Japan and ready for another visit at the Wares'!
- Inez
so cute! i'm super jealous of bird hair.
Post a Comment