
I have taken the plunge into eco-friendliness and bought some of these VERY cute Envirosax. This partly fulfills one of my New Year's resolutions and, like I said, this is all about baby steps. Becoming enviro-sensitive was never really on the docket for those of us raised Republican, so it takes some adjustments to realize: Hey! Mormons, of all people (no matter the political affiliation) should really be spearheading this Save the Earth campaign. We believe in God and his creation, so what are we waiting for? Listen to me getting all granola on you. That's what Envirosax have done to me (by the way, get them at Outdoor Balance - they're a bit cheaper). Or don't get them at Outdoor Balance. Whatever. Just try to live with yourself and your mountain of plastic bags that strangle wildlife and suffocate children and act as really great trash can liners (dang it, now what am I going to do?). Just go ahead and take shortcuts and ditch plastic and go for paper because, you justify, it 'breaks down better in nature'. Yeah, well, we'll see if there's any nature left to enjoy after it's beaten and smacked and trodden down by your discusting, filthy and indulgent lifestyle. (That was a LOT of ands.) And when you see me carrying my geeky (cute) bags all around town, bagging my own groceries at Food4Less (because I not only like to Save the Earth, I also like to Save Major Money) just remember who's putting the chicken on your table. The chicken that was saved the other day because my plastic bags didn't make it into his coop because I just bought me some (darling, amazing, oh-so-stylin') Envirosax. Yeah. Environment. Go. Yeah!
4 comments:
Hey, I do cloth diapers, now that is eco-friendly. I am cutting way down on waste in the landfills. Disposable diapers are horrible for the environment and goodness knows us mormons end up using a huge amount of diapers on all our kids.
You GO girl! Its all the rage to go GREEN. The radio stations I work for just launched a huge GREEN TEAM program we are promoting... so a point for me??? PS still no sign of "Averi" on your blog... miss your face off.
averi - i just updated my blog sidebar. but i can't get to your blog from clicking on your name anymore. what's your blog address? i'm dyyyyyyyying to add you. and yes, you get one point for good greenery. you too rebecca. cloth diapers are further than i will EVER go to be green.
Since when did you start calling me Rebecca? Don't get all proper on me. oh, you can get to Averi's blog from mine if you want.
Post a Comment