Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Choo Choo Ca Choo

Drop everything you're doing and go see Across the Universe. I never liked the Beatles and after seeing this I still don't like the Beatles - I just like their music with someone else singing it and this movie breathed new life and interpretation into their tired, overplayed songs. I even like "I am the Walrus" even though walrus and eggman are two words that shouldn't be put together in any chorus from now on.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

This has been on my to-see list for quite awhile. I'm glad to hear you liked it.

Fig said...

M, did any of the content bother you, as in was it inappropriate? I totally want to see this movie but have been waffling because I checked it out on kids-in-mind and it got kind of a bad rating for the seks.

Miriam said...

This picture is really disturbing, p.s.