Sunday, October 07, 2007

Craftastic




These are a few things I'm proud of. Both of these ideas came from Real Simple, not sure where the web page is now -- it was one that had new ideas for old frames. I got this frame and the wood chunk from Salvation Army. The knobs I got from Anthropologie on sale. I mod podged a scrapbook page for the apron hanger and just used leftover paint for the frame. I'm planning on doing more with Anthropologie hooks -- that's all I look at when I go there now -- and am waiting for more to go on sale. But a good hook sale is a rare treat...now, a good hooker sale they might have.

4 comments:

Heather E. said...

Craft Genius, you've done it again. My friend, Jan, was thinking about making a craft blog where there are multiple contributors that post all their craftiness and get ideas from everyone else. If she does it she said you can join too. Yay.

Miriam said...

I already copied your idea of an apron holder. It turned out real cute, but not quite as cute as yours. I'll put a picture on my blog soon of it.

Miriam said...

Do you mean Jan Munich?? I had a fantasy that's who you were talking of...but then I thought..
wait, that would technically be me.

Fig said...

So stinkin' cute. I am jealous of the creative jive and also the access to anthropologie, whatever the crap that is.