Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Another Day of Smoke

This is what the sky looked like outside my apartment at 6:30 am. This has been the worst smoke cover yet - I woke up with a sore throat and our bedroom smelled like someone had built a campfire in our closet. This was what the sky looked like at 7:30 am on my way to work.



This is the 8 am view of the sky just across from my office.



Here's the sky at 6:30 pm, when I got home from work.



Here's a little drive-by-smoking for ya.


An eerie night just in time for Halloween!


And here's the countertop in my house at 6:45 pm. Adam made the most delicious dinner! MMMMMMMMMM.


3 comments:

Miriam said...

Nothing like some hearty greens to drive away the smoky blues...

Giving In Blogger said...

Ewwww. So sorry for you. I can almost smell it from here.

Fig said...

I felt bad for you until I saw that your husband made deliciousness. Then I just hated you because my husband can't run the toaster.