Wednesday, July 26, 2006



We went to a demolition derby at the San Diego County Fair.

ps....My hair took a turn for the worst when I got to San Diego. In the spirit of being frugal, I trusted a blonde Chinese woman (something very wrong with this picture) at Great Clips with clippers (something also wrong with this picture....don't you end with clippers if one needs a neck shave? I guess she thought I was a man. Oh wait. Great Clips. I guess that means every haircut gets a complimentary hack with the clippers). That's why it's super short again. Luckily, Adam has a friend out here who does great {expensive} hair cuts and saved me for a small fee. (You are not viewing the worst part: a giant STEP in the back.) I will only allow pictures of me later (as it grows) and only if my hair improves as I see fit.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh marty- you look gorgeous no matter how long/short the hair.
looks like you and aware are having SO much fun. i spoke with ahas and i have to be honest, i am a bit jealous that you two got to hang out! i miss you mucho amore!